Sunday 30 May 2010

The first post

I am dismayed- One in week into properly starting to twitter and I get jealous of everyone else doing this blogging malarkey so decide to set up my own.


To give you a gist of who I am and what I do. Im a student at Nottingham Trent university studying broadcast Journalism. - Heavily involved with the student radio station ( second best of the country dontcha know ) and am also looking forward to a year spent as President of the Lacrosse Society- I coach it as well.

So this blog will be a diary of my life and events and maybe something critical every now and then- Since joining university my interest in Politics, Sports and just anything but work seems to have hit the upper atmosphere.

Ce la vie

Au Revoir

Keep an eye out- Might do something on the whole Law's situation.

Christian

No comments:

Post a Comment